Thursday, January 28

This Warcraft business.

Ladies and gentlemen, my account got hacked.

Thats right, you always think that it will never happen to you, when in actually fact, its happened to me. The gits changed my password (according to an automated email from Blizzard) and a few hours later BAM, another email from Blizzard told me that my account had been permanently suspended.

This all happened last week, and after a very firm message to the security department regarding my account I still have had nothing from them besides the email telling me they had received my message and were "looking into it". I am getting increasingly tired of Blizzard at this point and have already started looking into other avenues of entertainment which I can use to supplement the boredom which WoW alleviated. Unfortunately it will be some time before FFXIV is released, and I am still uncertain as to whether I could play that or not on Nelly (my laptop.)

I will keep you posted with news as I get it (I am sure your all on pins)

No comments:

Post a Comment