Friday, June 25

The grind.

I am so super pleased with myself.

Had a chance to take a look at the Open Minds Group web site lately? I can safely say its one of the funkiest designs I've ever created, but thats not the only reason I'm pleased...

I'm now down to 12st, which isn't anything amazing except that my BMI has officially fallen to 22.95, I'm just 95 points away from 'average' for my height. Also, I've been working on toning up my arms all summer and the results are starting to show, my bingo wings are disappearing and my body confidence is creeping ever higher.

Oh, didn't I mention? This year I have decided to take a big step forward with my body confidence and walk the Manchester Pride Parade without a shirt on. Thats right, I'll be getting the guns out in front of over a million people. This isn't anything amazing mind, there are people who do far more, but for me its a big deal.

I've been rather active on the volunteering front actually. I've has so much free time since the summer break started from uni that I've just needed to fill the void. I've even taken up an interesting new hobby which I couldn't possibly tell anyone about until I get really good at it. Maybe its time like this when I should think about getting a man.

Nah, driving lessons first, then we'll work on getting a man.

1 comment: