Wednesday, June 1

BUBS: 1st June.

Quick update to BUBS on the fly as I have to out to dunner in twenty minutes! I was about to get changed to go out when it hit me that I hadn't updated in a while (and having gone to the gym this afternoon, I figured now was the perfect time!)


I admit that its hard to notice a change due to the difference in camera angles each time, but the change is so gradual that I don't think it matter much anyway really.

I think I definitely need more protein in my diet, I am doing a muscle workout at least once a week (I have hardly had time for anything beyond that which will hopefully change come summer) and I certainly feel a little stronger, but the wait is killing me!

And here I thought I was a patient person, oh well. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment