Wednesday, July 8

Bored?

Yeah, I think that's what it is.

I read before bed, I have a DVD on in the background (usually the Golden Girls) and sit at my computer. That is pretty much my day, and not content with settling back into the couch-potato routine, I try to inject a little variety into my days, Ill nip to my parents house to see the dogs, walk them, nip to the shop (most of the time for other people, or for a snack) or I could nip into town for lunch with a friend. But I will always end up back home, at my computer, with nothing to do.

This month my FFXI account is active, but I didn't realise exactly how off-the-game I have become, and it bores me to even log in now. It got to the point the other day were I was genuinely considering activating my Warcraft account, which would be a total waste of money, money which I do not have. Although I am reading a Warcraft novel at the moment called War of the Ancients, which was lent to me by a friend and so I'm probably just pining to get back to that game and play out that story.

I should take up knitting, I would carry on with my comics except I'd rather Wait to get to my scanner, and be able to do it properly rather than the doodles I try on my graphics tablet. I think ideally I want to do something that totally breaks away from this room and this desk, I can be as creative as I like but at the end of the day, being in the same place can have an adverse effect on inspiration, unless its blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment