Friday, July 3

Summer summer summer

All this free time! I don't know what to do with myself, when I'm not busy marinading in my own sweat that is.

I've recently reactivated my Final Fantasy 11 account for another month, for those of you who don't already know I like to occupy myself by not only making inane comics, but playing two online games (not at the same time, I alternate each month.)

For those who just audibly scoffed and turned up your nose in snobbery, I'd like to point out that not only am I only spending at most £10 a month, but was I to have both accounts running at the same time, it would still be cheaper than the average person drinks and smokes in a month, and I'm not damaging myself at the same time, so get over yourself.

Also its a nice way to keep in touch with my friends, especially when I can't really afford to do anything that resembles fun. I'm finding it increasingly hard to find fun things to do that doesn't involve staying in.

I'm going to post some of the pictures from Tuesdays rimmsie-bash onto my facebook for any of you to get your peepers on.

Edit: And just for your delight, here's a summer related comic...

No comments:

Post a Comment