Tuesday, July 7

Lizards rule!

Right, this is a serious post now. Did you know that there are people who believe in a secret race of lizard people?

I'm not normally one to be disparaging about other peoples beliefs, but that does not extend to conspiracy theorists. David Ickle (found at his website here) is an avid 'New World Order' conspiracy theorist who believes whole heartedly that there is a group of reptilian humanoids that has command over (or are, I'm not quite sure) most of the major world leaders... ..and people actually believe him.

He refers to Lucifer, and at one point referred to himself as the son of Christ, (All this can be found on wikipedia but the sources check out) but later goes on to describe how large organised religions (amongst other things) are set up to control humanity and spread anguish, which these 'Global Elite' reptiloids apparently feed from.

You read is and you just think this guy has seen too many episodes of the Twilight Zone, or sat a little too close to the telly whilst watching the Matrix, but other people are buying into this!

Sorry, I don't mean to be disparaging, obviously I'm suffering the mind control of the Global Elite and they are forcing me to say such cynical things, but I'm going to leave it to you guys to read up on this stuff, but in case you need a little push, here's a video...

Wow, if that isn't just the most damning evidence, I don't know what is! Seriously, I'm convinced (no, I'm not.)

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean the lizard ppl are true? OMG now that they know, you'll / we'll truely be hunted down for revealing the truth.

    Run....Run! Go....now....go!

    It's like Torchwood only with lizard ppl instead of the government.

    Don't hunt me down lizard ppl! Your lizardly-ness I will worship at your feet (well claws).

    A x

    ReplyDelete