Wednesday, July 15

Student finance my arse

The system is so totally backwards!

First when filling in the form is told me to give my passport number, even if it was invalid (out of date) so I did, and waited for a reply. Two weeks later I get a letter through the door telling me that my passport has expired... ..Duh! and that I have to supply my birth certificate or a valid passport, so I grab my birth certificate, and send it off.

I wait another three weeks for a reply, this time its a letter telling me that because I am proving my identity with my birth certificate, I need another signitory, along with a couple of forms they have posted out to me. Is it that hard to believe they could get it right the first time, or atleast tell me everything I need to know, without wasting the cost of a stamp?

Don't ever go to Uni if you want an easy life.

3 comments:

  1. That's systems and processes for you! We are all instiutionalised and the systems and processes are cold and the people implementing them don't realise you are actually a person too! They juse see you as a reference number.

    Ha ha I'm thinking of writing an article for my blog on institutionalism and government control. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, remember to be ctirical but unbias. Thats the hard part~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha darling I am always Bias! That's the whole point of writing a blog isn't it?

    Hugs,

    A x

    ReplyDelete