Friday, July 3

Some funny videos

Here are a few of my choice vid's from good 'ole youtube, all of these are safe for work (as long as you have your headphones in I guess.)

This one is a parody of a clip from Family Guy, and in my opinion way funnier than what Seth McFarlane did...

Next up is an advert for the Discovery Channel, I love the song, it gets stuck in your head!

This one is a cute little song on the first series of the Muppet Show, it was so funny and it makes me smile every time I see it~

The last video in this installment actually caused a bit of a scandal in America, people thought that this group called Yatta are actually a real pop group/boy band in Japan, they are not, this is a parody of what I think is a western concept of Japanese pop culture. Either way, the video is funny, and the tune is so damn catchy

Happy hunting guys, Ill post again soon with more youtube gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment