Friday, July 24

How's it going?

Well, since you asked, I'll tell you...

So my brothers wedding was last saturday, all fun was had, though the brides father collapsed of heat stroke in the middle of the ceremony, I was able to do my duty and hush everyone from their commotion (I was an Usher, get it?) Luckily my Auntie Gill who was there is a nurse, so she took charge of the situation and all was well, Derek had apparantly had a few drinks while they where getting ready that morning and, well combined with the heat of the church, I suppose it got to him, silly man!

They went away to Egypt early sunday morning, and I had the pleasure of heading down there in the afternoon to start my two week house sitting duties (They have a dog, a pup to be exact, and I didn't like the idea of him going in kennels for two weeks.) Well, when I got there, you wouldn't believe what it was like. Seriously I cannot describe the mess I saw, and I will not be going into detail here, needless to say, I don't know how they allow themselves (and their eight year old daughter) to live there, let alone a dog. Ugh... just thinking about it makes me want to scrub myself with Ajaxx, so I'll move on.

I didn't know what to do, I was at a total loss, I knew I couldn't stay there, but I knew the dog couldnt either! We have our own two dogs at my house and with Lucky (thats the dogs name) being a giddy young pup, he would be able to clear the fence of our back yard. So I did what I always do when I have nowhere else to turn, I went running to mummy and daddy. My parents, in their infinite wisdom, have decided to pull the troops together, and we are now in the process of cleaning the whole house up, which is going smoothly. So since tuesday, thats what Ive been doing, well that and working, see I've also had to take on all of our michaels shifts at the club, so everything he did, I'm doing.

I'm not complaining at this mind, the money is good and the people in the club are practically extended family (hell, some of them are family) so thats fine. Between cleaning, working, and preparing to move back to my room at home which is not almost ready, I am a very busy duck, in fact, your lucky to even get this update, so you can thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. Owwe, sounds like you have been busy.

    Take care,

    A x

    ReplyDelete